School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you would like a copy of a policy which is not listed, then please ask the school office.
Trust Wide Statutory Policies
Great Kimble is an academy of the Great Learners Trust.
A number of policies apply to all schools within the Great Learners Trust. Trust wide policies are listed below and can be found on the Great Learners Trust Website under the Policies section.
- Charging and remissions
- Data protection
- Complaints and Resolutions Policy
- Capability of staff - Teaching and Support Staff
- Conduct and Discipline Policy for Staff
- Managing Allegations Against Staff
- Pay Policy
- Accessibility plan GLT statement
- Supporting children with health needs who cannot attend school
- Supporting children with medical needs
- Exclusions Policy
- Premises management documents
- Equality Statement GLT
- Allowances Policy for Members, Trustees and Governors
- Register of business interests of trustees
- Early Career Teachers (ECT) Policy
School Specific Statutory Policies
Some policies documents are school specific and can be found below or within the relevant section of the school website.