School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you would like a copy of a policy which is not listed, then please ask the school office.
Trust Wide Statutory Policies
Great Kimble is an academy of the Great Learners Trust.
A number of policies apply to all schools within the Great Learners Trust. Trust wide policies are listed below and can be found on the Great Learners Trust Website under the Policies section.
- Accessibility Statement
- Allowances Policy for Members, Trustees and Governors
- Capability of Staff Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Children with Health Needs that Cannot Attend School Policy
- Conduct and Discipline Policy for Staff Policy
- Competitive Tendering Policy
- Complaints and Resolutions Policy for Parents/ Carers
- Early Careers Teacher Induction Policy
- Equality Statement
- GDPR Policies
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Grievance Policy
- ICT and Acceptable Use Policy
- Pay Policy
- Premises Management Policy
- Reserves Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy
- Suspensions and Exclusions Policy
- Whistle-blowing Policy
School Specific Statutory Policies
Some policies documents are school specific and can be found below or within the relevant section of the school website.
For all Safeguarding policies please visit our dedicated Safeguarding page by following the link below.