Mental Health and Wellbeing
At Great Kimble Church of England School, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils, staff, and wider community. We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. Positive mental health is everybody’s business, and we all have a role to play.
At Great Kimble we:
- help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
- help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- promote self esteem and ensure children know that they count
- encourage children to be confident and ‘dare to be different’
- help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks
Below you will find a variety of resources that you and your children may find helpful.
This link will take you to a link to get in touch with Walking With You.
Walking With You is a parent led support group for anyone supporting children and young people, up to the age of 25, experiencing mental health difficulties.