English - Please submit this task
- I can identify nouns in a sentence.
- I can identify adjectives in a sentence.
- I can match the nouns to the adjectives that describe them.
- I can copy key words accurately.
- I can write sentences with correct punctuation.
The task today builds on some of the learning we did last term. We are going to be creating noun phrases by identifying a noun and then finding matching adjectives to develop it into a noun phrase.
Here is a BBC Bitesize video for you to watch on noun phrases. If you can, please watch it before you start the challenges.
Use the task images for inspiration. You don't need to print them out, just describe the pictures of your choice.
I hope you enjoy this task. I can't wait to see what you create!