We take pride in our school and expect the children to look smart and to wear the correct uniform.
We thank parents for ensuring that children come to school properly equipped and attired.
Children must have their PE kit, a named water bottle, a waterproof coat and Wellington boots in school at all times. Long hair must be tied back with plain green or black hair clips or bands. No jewellery and no earrings
School uniform – 2017-18
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan with GKS logo
- White polo shirt with GKS logo
- Grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore dress
- Grey tights and grey socks
- Green and White checked summer dresses with white socks
- Black smart school shoes with no heals or flashing lights
- Bottle green book bag with GKS logo (First book bag is supplied to all Reception children during their first week of school)
- Green T-Shirt with GKS logo
- Bottle green hooded sweatshirt with GKS logo
- Black jogging bottoms
- Black PE shorts
- Trainers (with Velcro if possible)
School uniform orders
You can order new uniform from www.bucksschoolwearplus.co.uk
Please can we ask you to ensure all items of school uniform are be labelled.